This Positive Kids Flashcards binder includes 4 sets of flashcards and printable resources that can help kids learn about emotions, resolve conflicts and communicate positively. The flashcards are designed to be used by parents, educators, and therapists to support the social and emotional development of children.
Set 1: Emotions Flash Cards
This set of flashcards includes 18 different emotions, each illustrated with a high-quality image of a child's face. The flashcards can be used to help kids:
- Identify and express their emotions
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Learn social skills
- Build a vocabulary of emotions
Set 2: Feelings Cards Set for Kids
This set of cards includes 53 pages of printable resources that cover a variety of topics related to children's emotions, such as:
- How to identify and manage emotions
- How to cope with difficult emotions
- How to build positive relationships
- How to develop emotional resilience
Set 3: Conflict Resolution Flashcards for Kids
This set of flashcards includes 12 scenarios that kids commonly face. Each card provides a way to resolve the conflict in a positive and constructive way. The flashcards can be used to teach kids:
- How to communicate effectively
- How to empathize with others
- How to develop problem-solving skills
- How to resolve conflicts peacefully
Set 4: Flashcards 40 Positive Ways to Talk to Kids Printable
This set of flashcards includes 40 different positive ways to communicate with kids. The flashcards can be used to help parents, teachers, and caregivers:
- Build stronger relationships with the kids in their lives
- Encourage positive communication
- Promote social and emotional development
- The flashcards are easy to use and can be adapted to meet the needs of individual children.
- The flashcards are aligned with current research on social and emotional learning.
- Teachers,parents and therapists can utilize these flashcards to help youngsters with their social and emotional development.